One of our clients, a leader in the automotive sector in Malta is looking to recruit a Service Advisor to join their team on a full-time basis.
- Greets and assists customers with their queries;
- Arranges and books appointments for services and repairs;
- Opens service books and writes a detailed description of problems and repairs;
- Keeps records of works that have been carried out and ensures that the system is updated and accurate;
- Uses their knowledge of our products and services to cross-sell to clients;
- Checks vehicles In/Out when they arrive and updates the system accordingly;
- Consult with workshop managers about necessary repairs and vehicle statuses, and ensures that vehicles will be ready for customer on time;
- Advises clients of diagnostics results, giving details of any immediate action to be taken on repairs and of future works which may need to be done for the longevity of the vehicle;
- Calls clients to collect the vehicle upon completion of service/repairs carried out.
- Must have previous experience in a similar role;
- Minimum 'O' Level standard of education;
- Be Customer Oriented;
- Be Computer Literate;
- Have good communication skills, both verbal and written in English and Maltese;
- Be Flexible with their work schedule, to meet the needs of the business.
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory, recruitment & compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realise excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organisations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes, and agencies offering various services related to European funded programmes such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more to supply the best workforce possible.
- Meticulous with a keen eye for detail;
- Highly organised with a can-do attitude and problem-solving skills;
- Work independently and also as part of a team.