Motors Inc.in Malta is looking to recruit Service Advisor
(Customer Care) to join their team within the After Sales Service Reception on a full-time basis. The candidate will be forming part of the front office team and reporting to the Service Manager.
*Motors Inc would like to reassure you that despite these very challenging times, we are taking all necessary precautions whilst providing a safe working environment for all our employees.
Main Objective of the Job:
The Service Advisor
will be handling all customer requirements and queries related to the servicing and repairs of motors vehicles. With the assistance of the service advisor team, coordinate and schedule work required with the service department, obtaining the best customer service.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Process customer requests in a professional and efficient manner;
- Ensure that the customer is given the best service possible;
- To manage and direct customers enquiries through the appropriate channels;
- Log all queries, requests, and update records to the system;
- To share knowledge and also seek advice with colleagues and superiors;
- Maintain an active communication with entire customer base ensuring the best possible vehicle maintenance continuation;
- Follow up on customer requests and service needs;
- Log and follow up on customer complaints to department managers and follow up accordingly;
- Develop the service sales opportunities whilst sustaining the best customer experience;
- Participate actively in promoting the products and services of the Company;
- Handling cash and billing transactions in ensuring that all monies due to the Company for service and spare parts are duly collected;
- Inspect incoming and outgoing vehicles from the service centre prior to accepting or handing over the customer vehicle keys;
- Monitoring and efficiently closing pending job cards;
- Ensure that warranty procedures are adhered to;
- Guide and advise the mechanics as to the authorisation of work that needs to be carried out on the vehicles.
Skills and Abilities:
Motors Inc. is the new company formed following the merger between Cars International Ltd. and Pater Group. Cars International Ltd. is co-owned by Tum Invest Group and United Group, while Pater Group owns UCIM Co. Ltd., Meridian Enterprises Ltd. and Waldorf Auto Services. The merge into Motors Inc. provides great opportunity to maximise talent potential, operational efficiency and cost-effectiveness by joining winning forces. Motors Inc. is a one-stop-shop where interested customers can buy new, affordable, high-tech and luxury cars, approved used and commercial vehicles. Motors Inc. customers can rely on a full suite of repairs, maintenance and after-sales services.
- The ability to solve customer related issues and follow up accordingly;
- Maintaining very good communication with customers and working on building customer relationship and trust;
- Willing to learn and develop within and outside the role;
- Attention to detail;
- Organised on records and hands on;
- Ownership towards the duties and follow through the service given to customer.