One of our clients, in the creative and media industry in Malta is looking to recruit an experienced and aspiring SEO Analyst to join their team on a full-time basis,
- Work closely with the Senior SEO Analyst in order to support the Product Manager in SEO-driven decisions;
- Create content & off-page strategies for newly launched and other products in the growth stage in collaboration with the Senior SEO Analyst and the Product Manager;
- Perform competitive research;
- Execute off-page optimization according to provided strategies.
- Analytical and problem-solving mindset;
- Strong understanding of user behaviour in casino and sports betting verticals;
- Ability to work under pressure of tight deadlines;
- Extensive experience in using Google Analytics, Search Console, Ahrefs, and other SEO tools;
- Good communication in written and spoken English. Italian or German language is a plus.
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory, recruitment & compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realise excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organisations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programmes such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more to supply the best workforce possible.
- Organized with an analytical mind and strong technical skills;
- Meticulous with a keen eye to detail.