Michael Debono Ltd in Malta is seeking to appoint a Senior Sales Administrator
to join its growing team on a full-time basis. The ideal candidate will be reporting to the Sales Administrator -Team Lead.
Michael Debono Limited represents the Toyota brand in Malta. It is a long-established business with a strong reputation for brand reliability and customer loyalty. It strives to continue building on quality and service the “Toyota Way’ to be able to provide a unique customer experience to its esteemed client portfolio. Michael Debono Limited is part of Debono group, a multifaceted group of companies whose primary aim is to achieve business growth through innovation.
The ideal candidate shall take responsibility for:
- Checking data accuracy in orders, price lists, and franchise; shall liaise with the logistics department to ensure timely deliveries;
- Shall communicate important feedback from source to internal sales teams;
- Shall report any deviation in orders;
- S/he will stay up to date with new products and shall ensure sales targets are met and reports;
- The candidate will support the Sales team and other departments, occasionally cover administrative duties and will perform other additional duties which may be considered necessary from time to time.
Michael Debono Ltd:
Established in 1960, Michael Debono Ltd is Malta's exclusive representative of the world's leading car manufacturer, Toyota. From day one, since distributing the first Toyota in Europe, our foremost objective has been to offer complete customer satisfaction to all our customers. This has enabled us to build strong relationships and a loyal database of valued customers, supporting our rapid expansion over the years, where we have extended our range of aftersales facilities to meet our all of our customers’ auto-related needs. Specialities: Toyota Cars, Quality Used Cars, Genuine Car Parts, Body Repairs and Servicing.
- The selected candidate shall possess strong communication skills in both written and spoken English and Maltese;
- Be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite and have a strong understanding of numeric data;
- S/he shall be a highly organized individual, able to multitask whilst prioritizing workload, possess excellent time-management skills and capable of working with minimum supervision;
- The selected candidate shall be detail-oriented, both proactive and flexible as well as a team player;
- Experience in the administrative field would be considered an asset.