MaltaPost plc is looking to recruit a Senior Retail Salesperson
to join their team on a full-time basis.
The main responsibilities of the position include but are not limited to:
As a Minimum, Applicants should:
- Selling MaltaPost products and services over the counter;
- Promoting and upselling such products and services;
- Providing an optimum customer experience.
- Hold 5 Ordinary/Matsec level passes with grade C or 5 or equivalent;
- Hold E.C.D.L certification or equivalent;
- Have good interactive skills to effectively engage with customers;
- Possess strong organisational skills and be able to prioritise work to meet deadlines;
- Have good spoken and written communication skills, in both Maltese and English;
- Be in possession of a clean driving license and a police conduct certificate;
- Previous experience in retail, sales or in a customer service oriented role will be considered an asset.
The chosen candidate will work a 40hr week from Monday to Saturday. The hours of work will depend on the specific outlet one is working at. In most cases the working time will be from 07:00hrs till 14:00hrs.
MaltaPost plc is Malta's leading postal services company, being the sole licensed Universal Service Provider of postal service in the Maltese Islands. It is one of the country's largest private employers and as the national postal operator, it collects and delivers mail to every address on the Islands, 6-days-a-week and operates through a comprehensive retail network of outlets. It is regulated by the Malta Communications Authority and is listed on the Malta Stock Exchange. MaltaPost has developed a state-of-the-art document management centre in Xewkija, Gozo which is equipped to scan, archive and index information of both electronic and physical formats.