Paragon Recruitment in Malta is currently looking to recruit a Senior Recruiter to join their team on a full-time basis. The job position below provides an opportunity to grow with the most innovative recruitment agency in Malta.
We are looking for a Senior Recruiter to the source, interview and select qualified job candidates for our clients. The ideal candidate's responsibilities include placing job ads in various online channels, evaluating applications and providing shortlists of qualified candidates based on established criteria. To be successful in this role, you should have experience filling a variety of jobs for different departments and seniority levels. Ultimately, you will help our clients reduce the time to hire by providing high-quality candidates in a timely manner.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Create and maintain their own portfolio;
- Conducting intake meetings with clients to agree on qualification criteria for candidates;
- Publishing job ads on careers pages, job boards, and social media;
- Sourcing and contacting passive candidates online (e.g. via LinkedIn).
- Conduct intake meetings with clients to agree on qualification criteria for candidates;
- Publish job ads on careers pages, job boards, and social media;
- Source and contact passive candidates online (e.g. via LinkedIn);
- Network with candidates offline during job fairs;
- Screen resumes and job applications;
- Interview candidates and provide shortlists of qualified potential hires;
- Update clients on hiring status (e.g. number of screened candidates);
- Prepare candidates before interviews with clients;
- Create talent pipelines with high-potential candidates for future job opportunities;
- Keep detailed records of past applicants’ information, including resumes, assignments and interview evaluations;
- Research into client’s company, competitors and marketplace;
- Network and build long-lasting client relationships;
- Create and manage a portfolio of clients and maintain good relationships with them.
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory, recruitment & compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realize excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organizations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programs such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more to supply the best workforce possible.
- Proven work experience as a Staffing Agency Recruiter, Recruiter or similar role;
- Ability to manage the first hiring stages (job posting, sourcing, screening, interviewing);
- Experience with various interview formats, including phone screening calls, in-person interviews, and group interviews;
- Experience evaluating candidates for various roles and seniority levels;
- Knowledge of resume databases and Applicant Tracking Systems;
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills;
- Solid organizational and time-management abilities;
- BSc in Human Resources Management, Organizational Psychology or relevant field;
- Valid EU work permit.