At PSP Media we develop cloud-based software solutions for the sports industry, enabling clubs and associations to bring their coaching education and administration online. We further build B2C platforms for sports coaches of all levels anywhere in the world, helping them to improve their coaching by providing them with access to high-quality coaching content across all their devices.
As a Frontend Engineer you not only maintain our different Angular applications for web and mobile but also implement new features and build new applications from the ground up. You take pride in transforming wireframes and mockups into functional user interfaces offering a sleek and intuitive experience across different devices.
- Maintain and extend our Angular-based web and mobile applications with responsibility for both, user interface and functionality.
- Understand complex business requirements and help breaking them down into digestible user stories as well as deciding on technologies and architecture for their implementation.
- Work closely with our backend team to design the APIs your applications consume and define their functionality.
- Assist with investigating and reproducing issues reported by our users and help improving our QA processes to detect potential problems early.
- Expert knowledge of ES6, Typescript, HTML and SASS/CSS.
- 3+ years experience in developing web and mobile applications with Angular.
- Proficient user of a modern Frontend Developers set of tools such as NPM, git, linters etc.
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English.
- Experience with RxJs, Jasmine and Karma.
- Experience building native mobile applications with the Ionic framework.
- Experience with or at least good understanding of Service Workers, Web Components and Progressive Web Apps and Server Side Rendering is considered a plus.
- Working experience with React or Vue.js is considered a plus.
About PSP Media
- The salary range for this position is €40k-50k per year, depending on your skills and experience.
- Perks and benefits include a comprehensive private health insurance, an annual fitness allowance, fruits and drinks supply in the office and others.
- Financial and administrative support with relocation and visa application is given, if you are not yet residing in Malta.
PSP Media was established in 2015 in Malta to plan, develop and operate cloud-based web and mobile applications for the sports industry. Through our strategic partner Philippka , a well-established German sports publishing house, we are serving a number of high-profile national and international sports clubs, associations and federations. In 2015 we have developed the Digital Coaching Center for the United States Soccer Federation, a state of the art online education and administration platform for coaches. Together with U.S. Soccer we operate and develop the DCC since, serving already more than 200,000 registered users with thousands of new coaches signing up each week.