LibroLogic in Malta is looking to recruit a Senior Financial Analyst
to join our team on a full-time basis.
Their business environment is constantly changing and they are looking for a candidate who is willing to adapt in order to succeed. We are currently seeking the right candidate ready to share their talents by joining our reconciliation team as a Senior Financial Analyst
. The right candidates will be responsible for the daily reconciliation of 100,000+ online purchase transactions with teams in different geographical locations and prepare related reports for A/R and A/P functions.
- Perform daily accounting tasks and reconciliation of bank account transactions;
- Perform verification of input documentation from multiple sources;
- Process, verify and reconcile high volume transactions of complex nature;
- Maintain appropriate files, reports, documentation of data;
- Investigate un-reconciled transactions and provide solutions;
- Collaborate with the Operation and Fraud departments to resolve on-going issues;
- Communicate observations and provide practical solutions and opportunities to the appropriate person;
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned;
- Adapt the existing procedures to constant changes to keep track of reconciliation;
- Participate in ad hoc projects and support managers as needed.
LibroLogic is a versatile igaming industry services company. Our carefully selected team of highly qualified technology experts allows us to stand apart from the crowd by offering market-leading tools, services and solutions. Sure we are experts in the industry, but we also have a passion for entertaining ourselves. Which means we truly enjoy our work: Providing unique and exciting customer facing entertaining experiences for our customers.
- 3+years proven experience in a similar post;
- Strong Excel skills;
- Capacity to apprehend the various sources of information used in accounting;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- A high degree of accuracy with great attention to detail;
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to multitask, to manage priority and to meet deadlines;
- Dedicated and enthusiastic;
- Be able to work independently and be self-motivated;
- Strong command of English is a must.