Anteprima Brands International Ltd in Malta is looking to recruit a highly motivated, dynamic Senior Creative and Graphic Designer
to work effectively and collaboratively within our existing Marketing and Communication team on a full-time basis. The resource will have to deal personally with the projects in the graphics and artistic direction, will provide technical advice in all stages of processing, in order to ensure uniformity in the communication of the company and product lines.
To be successful in this role, it is fundamental that you are able to generate ideas to visually portray concepts and advertise products/services. You should also have in-depth knowledge of graphic design, styles and layout techniques. And, you should have experience executing Marketing projects from conception to production, including catalogues, brochures and product packaging.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Develop and design marketing, advertising and collateral materials (including web-based promoting materials, e-newsletters, banners…) as well as traditional print materials
- Develop materials related to the product such as packaging, labels, flyers, technical sheets
- Analyse competitors packaging and market requirements and development of product packaging proposals
- Design editorial material such as catalogues and price lists;
- Design develop projects for point of sales: product displays, reglettes and collateral marketing materials
- Designing advertising pages and declining them on various formats for specialized and consumer magazines
- To realise institutional material of different nature (billboards, POP materials, calendars, material for internal use, slides)
- Keep update and tidy the graphics company’s material in Dropbox
- Handle multiple projects from start to finish while keeping all partners appropriately informed and engaged
- Maintain brand consistency throughout all our marketing projects.
- The ideal candidate must have 4+ years working in Graphic Design or related role
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills in English and Italian
- Have a natural artistic ability to create graphics that communicate an idea or promote a product
- Familiar with social media channels, associated media requirements, and standard methodologies
- Expert-level knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and other graphic design tools
- Knowledge of editorial graphics and materials and techniques of printing, even on innovative materials
- Office package knowledge (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of post-production with After Effects and Adobe Premiere (or equivalent package)
- Ability to maintain quality with a high-volume workload, and to remain productive and positive in fast-paced high-pressure situations
- Impeccable social and time-management skills in a collaborative team environment working within an iterative design process
- Strong understanding (and opinions) of effective design and advertising solutions
- Strong aesthetic skills with the ability to combine various colours, fonts and layouts
- Attention to visual details
- A passion for video games, movies, graphic novels, science fiction, and other elements of pop culture is appreciated.
Anteprima Brands International Ltd:
- A very competitive salary
- A great work environment
- An amazing growth path for the ideal candidate
- Working in a dynamic fast growing company
- Professional development and acquisition of new skills
- Working in a stimulating business environment.
Anteprima Brands International Ltd designs manufacture and distributes internationally a wide range of baby products under the brand Nuvita. Famous to be one of the fastest growing companies in Europe in Baby products industry, Nuvita is distributed in 50 countries in the world and is well known by several million people who utilize its products every day.