A new opportunity for a Senior Corporate Lawyer has arisen within the Malta offices of a well established corporate services provider.
- Assisting in servicing of a portfolio of corporate clients;
- Attending client meetings and onboarding of new clients;
- Overseeing all regulatory aspects related to the company's business;
- Assisting with corporate administration, including mergers and acquisitions;
- Drafting documents, such as MGA and MFSA forms;
- Drafting, negotiating and concluding contractual agreements;
- Assisting with obtaining licenses;
- Preparation and submission of annual returns;
- Liaising with relevant authorities.
Education and experience:
- A qualified lawyer, warranted under Maltese law;
- A minimum of 3 years previous experience in corporate law;
- Good understanding of Maltese company law and company service providers rules.
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal in written) in English;
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications
- Proactive and willing to learn
- Organized and able to perform under pressure