SMP Partners in Malta is looking to recruit a Senior Client Administrator
to join their team on a full-time basis.
As Senior Client Administrator
, you will work within our team in Malta to provide an accurate and efficient service to clients of SMP, using available specialist resources and other departments throughout the business. You will be expected to efficiently administer and monitor companies for clients within our exciting and reputable portfolio of operators.
You will also have the opportunity to:
- Work directly with some of the most interesting companies in a dynamic industry, impressing them with your client service and attention to detail;
- Apply your understanding of structuring and tax advice to solve problems for clients as their needs change;
- Investigate and compile relevant compliance information for our internal compliance department and corporate governance purposes.
It would also be beneficial to have:
- You will need a sound knowledge of all company and client administration, such as statutory, company secretarial, regulatory and compliance;
- You will need a valid driving license and your own car;
- 2-3 years’ experience of working within a corporate service provider environment;
- Continued interest in self-development and a desire to build a professional career;
- Strong knowledge of IT, in particular, Word and Excel.
You will work within a small entrepreneurial-sized team to provide fast-paced support and keep your finger on the pulse of all things relevant to our clients, for which you can rely on support from a range of subject matter experts across our broad group infrastructure.
You will be working within our brand-new office in the Ewropa Business Centre, which incorporates the latest technology and support to ensure you have everything you need to be successful in your job; it is also fully accessible and a recognised Green Office, so you need look no further for your ideal working space.
SMP Partners is a rapidly growing international professional services group with one of the world’s most well-respected gaming consultancy practices.
With a global client base and wealth structuring solutions spanning over fifty different jurisdictions and over two hundred and forty motivated people prepared to respond, we are able to act thoughtfully, responsibly and promptly in delivering total assurance, anywhere in the world. With broad language capability and banking, legal and insurance partners in all major jurisdictions, our service and capability are truly international. Following gaining a corporate services licence in 2018, we are now investing heavily in the development of our Maltese office. We are looking for dedicated and ambitious people to form a solid local component for our international team and grow with the business.