Calamatta Cuschieri Investment Services Ltd in Malta is looking to recruit a Senior Back End Developer to joint heir team on a full-time basis.
Summary of Position:
The Senior Back End Developer primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. The role is focused on fintech innovationQ and involves the development of our wealth management software suite and core banking systems as well as our online trading platform.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain our codebase in relation to proper technologies (.net core, c#);
- Develop and maintain core libraries relating to proper technologies (.net core, c#);
- Research new technologies in accordance with work;
- Participate in code reviews and contribute to raising the quality of our product;
- Keep Jira up to date;
- To identify and implement improvement on the existing system, including our continuous delivery process;
- Documentation of any work carried out on our Intranet;
- Ensure applications meet quality standards in terms of performance, quality, security and responsiveness;
- Unit-testing code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability;
- Collaborate with other teams to define, design and deploy new features;
- Other tasks which may be assigned by the management;
- Participating in continuing education and training to remain current on best practices, learn new programming languages, and better assist other team members.
Experience & Education Requirements:
- Experience with the following technologies (.NET Core 2 or later, Web API, C#);
- Experience with IOC / DI patterns ideally using Autofac;
- Experience building distributed applications using microservices;
- Experience with ORM systems such as Entity Framework 6.
- Knowledge of message queues;
- Knowledge of NoSQL databases such as Redis and/or Couchbase.
Calamatta Cuschieri Investment Services Ltd:
Calamatta Cuschieri is Malta's leading financial services firm. The company pioneered the local industry in 1972 and offers a full range of services including Live Online Trading & Independent Investment Advice, Saving Plans, Investment Management Services & Discretionary Portfolio services.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills;
- Team player;
- Good time-management skills;
- Great interpersonal and communication skills;
- Ability to work independently or with a group.