One of our clients in the Automotive industries in Malta is looking to recruit a Senior Accounts Clerk to join their team on a full-time basis.
- Daily cash and bank reconciliations;
- Preparation of cash flow reports;
- Inputting of invoices;
- Reconciliation of suppliers’ statements;
- Payments to local and foreign suppliers, payments to hire purchase creditors, and other payments;
- Exchange of payments and set-offs;
- Preparation of various computations to assist in the preparation of the management accounts and other financial reports;
- Contribute to the talent development of other team members in the finance team.
- Possess an accounting qualification/diploma in accounting;
- Analytical mind with problem-solving skills and a can-do attitude;
- Deadline and results-oriented;
- Be computer Literate;
- Be fluent in written and spoken English.
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory, recruitment & compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realise excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organisations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programmes such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more to supply the best workforce possible.
- Meticulous with a keen eye for detail;
- Work independently and also as part of a team.