One of our clients within the funds' services industry in Malta is seeking to recruit a Senior Accountant to join their team on a full-time basis.
- Preparation of clients' periodical management accounts and other financial reports
- Preparation of annual client financial statements and liaising with Auditors;
- Managing clients' cash accounts including authorisation of payments via bank portals;
- Handing regulatory financial returns;
- Completion of VAT Returns;
- Preparation of payroll.
- A University degree in Accountancy or equivalent - ACCA completed;
- 2+ years of post-qualification experience in a similar role.
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory, recruitment & compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realise excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organisations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programmes such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more to supply the best workforce possible.
- Competence in Excel and accounting packages;
- Experience in auditing will be considered an asset;
- Able to meet deadlines;
- Meticulous with a keen eye for detail.