This stylish luxury hotel, Corinthia Hotel St. George’s Bay, is looking to recruit an ambitious, determined and highly motivated Security/Receiving Officer
who is willing to embark on a career in hospitality. Reporting directly to the Security, Health and Safety Manager, this position requires an individual with previous work experience in ensuring the safety and wellbeing of colleagues, guests and visitors. As a Security/Receiving Officer,
your attentiveness, efficiency and commitment will ensure the Hotel remains a safe and enjoyable workplace and travel destination.
The Security/Receiving Officer will be responsible for:
The Ideal Security/Receiving Officer will:
- Ensuring the overall safety and security of the hotel guests, colleagues and hotel premises
- Consistently offer a professional, friendly and engaging service
- Conducting regular floor patrols
- Following departmental policies, procedures and service standards
- Following all safety policies
- Carrying out staff searches and checks as directed or when a situation demands
- Supporting the Hotel’s receiving function.
- Have a clean police conduct
- Have practical knowledge of local legislation related to security and health & safety
- Be ready to work a flexible roster
- Be computer literate, ideally with basic Materials Control Stock System
- Have a pleasant personality and smart appearance
- Have strong interpersonal and problem-solving abilities
- Be able to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
- Must possess a valid private guard license.
Corinthia is a collection of hotels founded by the Pisani family of Malta in 1962. We are a family-inspired business, whose timeless family values underpin the Spirit of Corinthia. We like to treat and look after guests as if we were welcoming them back home. We also support and positively encourage one another so that our hotel teams around the world enjoy their work in an inspired yet warmly-spirited fashion. As a hotel business, we focus on giving honest, discreet service. We see ourselves as leading craftsmen in the world of hospitality, valuing authenticity, passion, precision and understanding in all we do. Each of the hotels and resorts we have created, in some of the most exciting places in the world, is a tribute to local architecture and cultural traditions.
- Welcoming and fun environment
- Meals on duty
- Health insurance cover
- Interesting career opportunity and professional growth.