Radisson Blu Resort and Spa, Golden Sands in Malta is looking to recruit a Security Officer
to join their team on a full-time basis. In this position, one will be responsible for the safety and security of the hotel and its guests.
- This will involve regular patrols, checking of keys, handling of valuable items, monitoring the hotel security system, first aid and other security-related matters.
- Working on a shift basis, including night shifts you will need to be disciplined, having good communication and decision-making skills;
- Good command of the English language, both spoken and written, is needed;
- One will need to be able to handle sensitive situations in a tactful manner;
- A Security Guard license is required;
- Experience in a similar position, knowledge of firefighting and first aid would be considered an asset.
*Whilst the position is based at the Radisson Blu Resort &aSpa, Golden Sands, the employment will be registered with Corinthia (Malta) Staff Services Ltd.
Radisson Blu Resort and Spa, Golden Sands:
Situated on the northwest coast of an island paradise, the Radisson Blu Resort & Spa, Malta Golden Sands lies on the magnificent shores of Golden Bay Beach, near Mellieha. This amazing beach resort offers everything you could wish for from an upscale spa hotel, including panoramic views and easy access to the sand and clear blue saltwater. Along with sunbathing, swimming and other beach activities, our Mellieha hotel is near a variety of local attractions, such as the Mosta Dome, and St. Paul’s Bay is just 5 kilometres away.