PG Group plc in Malta is currently looking to recruit a professional Security Officers to join their team on a full/part-time basis. Due to continued growth, they are looking to recruit an enthusiastic individual who can work on their own initiative fulfilling their customers’ requirements and expectations.
Requirements and skills:
- Conducting internal & external patrols;
- Following site-specific procedures;
- Liaise with clients in a polite and professional manner;
- Maintaining the highest standards of security;
- Managing incident response and reporting.
PG Group plc:
PG plc (Company/PG Group) is a reputable investment company with interests in a number of successful ventures in the Maltese Islands. Over the years, the company grew its operation and invested in a number of sustainable and attractive opportunities. Its sole purpose is directed towards the local economy and employs no less than 350 people. The business activities are diverse and include real estate, supermarket, and fashion. The Company’s ethos is reflected in the services given to its clients. The client remains the center of the Group’s activities which strives to offer the best service, at the right price and from the best location. The Group is involved in the following business activities: PAVI (Qormi) and PAMA (Mosta) Supermarkets, PAMA Shopping Mall in Mosta, The franchise of ZARA and ZARA Home in Sliema and Mosta. The Board of the PG Group believes, that being a good corporate citizen means that it has to contribute part of its profitability back to the Maltese society. The Board operates a Corporate Social Responsibility Program that addresses different segments such as the environment, the Maltese cultural heritage, and the socially deprived people.
- Previous Security Experience;
- Private Guard Licence;
- A work permit;
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Have a fully checkable work record;
- Have a smart appearance;
- Ability to contribute to the team;
- Ability to use your own initiative;
- Attention to Detail;
- Confident dealing with the public;
- Customer-Focused Approach;
- Basic IT literate;
- Strong Verbal Communication Skills;
- Written communication skills.