InterContinental Malta is currently looking to recruit a Security Officer
to join their team on a full-time basis. The ideal candidate will ensure the safety and security of hotel property, our guests and employees.
As a Security Officer, you will:
- Seek out and respond to security problems, issues, concerns, and emergency situations to protect the assets and ensure the safety and security of guests and colleagues;
- Respond without hesitation to emergency alarms and calls for help, determine a course of action, and notify appropriate authorities when warranted;
- Complete various security reports and forms for investigation, action and liability abatement, documenting loss or personal injury of guests or colleagues.
What Do You Get?
- Fulfilling this role requires a highly responsible person who has excellent organization, time management and communication skills and is in good physical shape;
- At least one year of Security experience preferably in a hotel of similar size;
- A security-related course /qualification and/ or First Aid qualification will be highly regarded;
- Fluency in English is a must whilst knowledge of an additional language will be considered an asset;
- You will be required to work weekends, and/or holidays.
In return, we'll give you a competitive financial and benefits package. Hotel discounts worldwide are available as well as access to a wide variety of discount programs and the chance to work and develop with a great team of people.
Situated in the exclusive beachside resort of St Julian's, InterContinental Malta is just seven kilometres from Valletta, Malta's capital city, and within walking distance of some of the islands finest shopping and entertainment locations. Unwind by our lagoon styled outdoor pool, or simply enjoy a day at our private sandy beach.