Dragonara Gaming Ltd in Malta is looking to recruit motivated Security Officers
to join their team on a full/part-time basis. Reporting directly to the Security Manager, Security Officers
shall play an integral part in maintaining the overall security and protection of the Casino.
*Dragonara Casino would like to reassure you that despite these very challenging times, they are taking all necessary precautions whilst providing a safe working environment for all their employees.
The candidate will be mainly responsible for:
The ideal candidate will:
- Ensuring all the company policies and procedures are strictly complied with at all times;
- Ensuring that any incident or dispute within the premises is being handled with utmost security and integrity;
- Maintaining a physical presence on the gaming floor and all the casino area;
- Keeping all written work logs and general administrative documents neat, concise and accurate;
- Maintaining strict confidentiality in all matters pertaining to equipment, procedures and information;
- Conducting themselves in a professional manner at all times;
- Controlling and keeping records of the movement of goods, keys, security equipment and lost and found property;
- Doing driver duties as and when required;
- Assisting in case of emergency situations, in liaison with the Police Department, Security Services Providers, Health and Safety Authority and any other relevant entity.
Dragonara Gaming Ltd:
Dragonara Casino, the number one casino in Malta, is owned and operated by Dragonara Gaming Limited. The Dragonara Casino is housed within the majestic Dragonara Palace and has been operating since 1964, offering a unique gaming and entertainment destination 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The Dragonara Casino is conveniently located within the St. Julian’s area, featuring 300 slot machines, 15 live tables, a premier poker room overlooking the St. George’s Bay, a VIP-Lounge for high-roller private gaming, a Sports Lounge and one of Malta’s top-rated restaurants. Dragonara Gaming Limited took over the operation of the Dragonara Casino in 2010 and since then has invested over €25 Million in the property. The Casino underwent a major investment upgrade project earlier in 2016 propelling the property into the ranks of the most prestigious and pristine gaming properties in the Mediterranean.
- Have a good command of English both verbally and in writing;
- Be able to stay standing for long periods of time;
- Be in possession of a valid driving license;
- Be courteous and polite;
- Have a high level of integrity;
- Be able to remain calm in stressful and/or emergency situations;
- Be computer literate;
- Have previous experience as a security officer.