Vassallo Group Realty Ltd in Malta is looking to recruit a Security Guard
to join their growing team on a full-time basis.
*Vassallo Group Realty Ltd would like to reassure you that despite these very challenging times, they are taking all necessary precautions whilst providing a safe working environment for all their employees.
Key Responsibilities will be:
The ideal candidate should:
- Patrolling premises regularly to maintain order and establish presence;
- Monitor and authorize entrance of vehicles or people in the property;
- Check surveillance cameras periodically to identify disruptions or unlawful acts;
- Secure all exits, doors and windows after the end of operations;
- Submit reports of daily surveillance activity and important occurrences.
- Have at least 2 years’ experience;
- Adaptable and flexible approach to work requirements;
- Have good communication skills;
- Be able to work as part of a team;
- Computer literate;
- A valid private guard licence issued by the commissioner of police.
If you are enthused about the above position and you’re looking forward to work with a steady company, please submit your application letter, together with a detailed CV.
Vassallo Group Realty Ltd:
Vassallo Group Realty is a vibrant Property Management Company which forms part of the Vassallo Group of Companies.