DM Europe Ltd in Malta is looking to recruit a Secretary
on a part-time basis to join their team within their compliance department. The successful candidate would be a highly organised individual with excellent problem-solving skills and who is acutely attentive to detail with an analytical and hands-on approach to work.
- S/he will be applying procedures related to Anti Money Laundering regulations and will be in contact with the company’s clients on a regular basis to assist them in complying with current laws and regulations.
- Applicants must be computer literate, preferably with an ECDL qualification;
- Have a minimum of an “A” level standard of education;
- Be fluent in both written and spoken English;
- The ability to multitask and prioritise the workload, ensuring that all urgent issues are dealt with, is also vital for this role;
- Though not a necessity previous experience in compliance work in the financial/legal sector, as well as recent attendance at compliance training seminars, would be considered an asset. Training will be provided.
DM Europe Ltd:
The DM Europe business has been established since 1986 and ever since has been successful in providing a varied range of services in Accounting, Advisory, Audit and Compliance. Our success can be attributed to the dedication of our people in meeting and exceeding client expectations. DM Europe employs 20 professionals and is a member of the TAG Alliances accounting and legal international network. We are committed to staff training and development and this is a key element that has allowed us to grow and provide continuous opportunities to our members of staff.
- S/he should be able to work mornings from Monday to Friday for a minimum of 20 hours a week from our offices in Floriana.