Our client is a Legal Firm located in Valletta and they are looking to recruit a Secretary
on a part-time basis to join their team.
Secretary Main Duties:
- Invoice clients and chase unpaid invoices
- Basic bookkeeping and posting of expenses
- Organise and update client files
- Prepare standard documents
- Submit and pick up legal documents from Governmental Departments
- Organise Partner's court diary and client diary
- Answer phone calls
- General office administration.
The Secretary position is on a part-time basis Monday - Thursday between 8 am and 2 pm.
Quad is a boutique Human Resources Consultancy offering an array of bespoke services including recruitment, HR Advisory, Training & Development, Payroll Services and Salary Benchmarking and Legal Advisory, amongst others.
- Excellent in spoken and written Maltese
- Minimum of O'Level standard of education
- Experience in a similar position is preferred
- Be computer literate
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.