AX The Palace in Malta is currently looking to recruit a Secretary (to the General Manager) to join their team on a full-time basis.
The main purpose of this role is to assist the General Manager with all daily and long-term tasks, in an efficient manner. The selected candidate must be self-motivated, efficient, discrete and able to handle business information with utmost confidence.
- Handle all secretarial work for the office of the General Manager;
- Coordinate with all Head of Departments for various meetings and reports;
- Upkeep all general administration and filing system;
- Handle incoming, outgoing mail and any parcels;
- Handle the compilation of letters and memos on behalf of the General Manager;
- Monitor all social media channels such as LinkedIn, Facebook, and all review sites;
- Manage the General Manager's daily calendar.
- Smart, mature and of professional disposition;
- Capable to work on own initiative;
- Very well organized;
- Proficient computer literacy in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook;
- Excellent verbal skills;
- Excellent telephone skills;
- Good level of written English;
- Fluent in spoken Maltese and English languages.
*Interested candidates are kindly requested to send their CV together with a covering letter.
AX The Palace:
The Palace Hotel in Sliema is one of the top 5 star hotels in Malta. It is highly rated for its 5-star services, exquisite cuisine, and impeccable organization and surroundings. The Palace provides top services and facilities. The Palace is an eco-leading efficient high-class hotel in Malta. It adopts a modern façade that attracts travelers and locals alike. As soon as you enter one of the top Sliema hotels in Malta, you are greeted by a world of luxury, exquisite accommodation and excellence in service