AIS Environment Ltd in Malta is looking to recruit an Environmental Scientist
to join their team on a full-time basis. Established in 1995, AIS Environment is a professional environmental consulting firm which provides all environmental services requested by industry related to planning, land use, development, and assessment.
- The selected candidate shall be required to conduct fieldwork for baseline surveys and construction site monitoring, compile scientific reports for impact assessments and monitoring programmes, interpret data and undertake statistical analysis;
- The chosen candidate will be responsible for the execution of projects within the set objectives of delivery and quality;
- He/she would ensure that the customers are satisfied with the level of service provided;
- The environmental scientist will report to the departmental manager, providing technical support and assisting with environmental queries and quotations.
- The chosen candidate shall have a Master’s degree in a scientific subject;
- Possess professional experience and/or a strong academical background in any of the following subjects: Air quality, Geology, Noise & Vibration, Traffic, or Landscape assessments;
- Be smart, highly motivated and can work on his/her initiative;
- Good communication skills in both English and Maltese;
- Proficiency in technical report writing;
- Be well versed in computerised systems;
- Hold a valid driving licence.
*The remuneration offered will reflect the candidate’s level of experience, qualifications and demonstrated a track record.
AIS Environment Ltd:
AIS Environment is the first and longest independent environmental consultancy firm operating in Malta. With decades of collective experiences in the environmental consultancy field, we offer the most complete services on the market. Our comprehensive approach guides our clients through all the regulatory requirements, from pre-development permitting applications up to complex impact assessments, environmental auditing and post-completion monitoring. AIS Environment employs a wide-ranging team of professional experts with each team member being a specialist in his or her field. The passion and commitment of our team ensure that the consultancy services we provide match the most stringent client requirements and are dealt with efficiently and effectively. As a reputable and well-established firm of consultants, AIS Environment helps its clients save time and money by being a single, reliable, trustworthy specialist providing expert environmental support.