Actavis Limited (Teva Group) in Malta is looking to recruit a Quality Control (Analyst, Analytical Technical Support) to join their team within the QC Laboratory Team on a full-time basis. Reporting to the Analytical Technical Support Supervisor, the ideal candidate forms part of the Quality Control Laboratory Team. This position is based in Bulebel on a two-shift basis.
*jobsinmalta.com would like to reassure you that despite these very challenging times, Actavis Limited (Teva Group) is taking all necessary precautions whilst providing a safe working environment for all their employees.
Main responsibilities are to execute analytical methods in line with specific protocols and procedures. The position also requires testing of raw materials, finished products and method transfer accordingly using qualified laboratory equipment, whilst ensuring compliance with cGMP, company procedures, EH&S regulations as well as Pharmacopoeial and in-house standards and specifications.
Actavis Limited (Teva Group):
Teva is a global pharmaceutical leader and the world's largest generic medicines producer committed to improving health and increasing access to quality Health solutions worldwide. Our employees are at the core of our success, with colleagues in over 80 countries delivering the world's largest medicine cabinet to 200 million people every day. We offer a uniquely diverse portfolio of products and solutions for patients and we've built a promising pipeline centred around our core therapeutic areas. We are continually developing patient-centric solutions and significantly growing both our generic and speciality medicines business through investment in research and development, marketing, business development and innovation. This is how we improve health and enable people to live better, healthier lives. Join us on our journey of growth!
- The ideal candidate must have a good eye for detail, be highly organised, accurate and methodical in his/her work;
- Good communication, documentation, and time management skills are necessary;
- Applicants should possess a diploma in Applied Science or a degree in science subjects (Chemistry, Biology or Medical Laboratory Science);
- Applicants having two Advanced level qualifications in science subjects (including Chemistry) will also be considered;
- Previous laboratory experience is considered an asset, although full training will be provided;
- The candidate must be computer literate and proficient in Microsoft Office applications.