One of our clients, a leader in the production and distribution industries in Malta, is seeking to recruit a Laboratory Analyst to join their team on a full-time basis.
- Taking samples;
- Analyzing and recording quality parameters;
- Ordering and receiving laboratory supplies and keeping the laboratory in a clean and tidy condition;
- Quality control required for the HACCP and ISO 9001 standard;
- Report the results to the management.
- Minimum of an 'O' level qualification in Chemistry or similar subject;
- Excellent communication both verbally and written in Maltese and English;
- Italian would also be considered an asset;
- Previous experience will be considered an asset.
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory, recruitment & compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realise excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organisations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programmes such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more to supply the best workforce possible.
- Meticulous with a keen eye for detail;
- Able to work on their own initiative and as part of a team;
- Meticulous with a keen eye for detail.