Paragon Europe in Malta is seeking to recruit a Technical Co-ordinator Nutrition On-Market Solutions in R&D for one of their clients within the Healthcare and Pharmaceutical industry on a full-time basis. The ideal candidate will be joining a group of technical experts (SMEs) and project managers responsible for the continuity, quality, compliance & profitability of on-market products in the Clinical Nutrition portfolio.
Specifically, you will:
- Support/manage lifecycle and operational activities for the Clinical Nutrition Solutions On-Market team, such as routine supplier notice of changes (SNCs), change control records, product code obsolescence and product end of life (EOL) activities in addition to general technical administrative tasks;
- Support/manage market enhancements and operational improvements, in addition to improvement activities associated with the design, manufacturing and control of Nutrition products;
- Support the metrics system to track the progress of operational activities and critical KPIs;
- Adhere to the Quality Systems, understand and apply applicable corporate, divisional and departmental procedures as required.
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory and compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realise excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organisations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programmes such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more. We assist these organisations with the sourcing and implementation of EU funded projects and tailor our services to each individual requirement ensuring positive results every time. Besides advising public and private organisations on EU funding, Paragon staff also assist good organisations to become great through business and financial advice.
- A-Levels in Chemistry/Biology or other science-based subjects;
- Demonstrates flexibility and ability to shift gears between projects comfortably;
- Self-motivated, resourceful, and flexible. A self-starter is imperative;
- Good team player, but demonstrates autonomy and leadership;
- Strong interpersonal communication skills and ability to communicate effectively with internal and external customers;
- Fluent in English.