Paragon Europe in Malta is seeking to recruit a Senior Supervisor On Market Solutions R&D for one of their clients within the Healthcare Industry on a full-time basis. The selected candidate will be joining a group of technical experts (SMEs) and project managers responsible for the continuity, quality, compliance & profitability of on-market products in the Clinical Nutrition portfolio.
Specifically, you will:
- Lead a team of technical coordinators and junior scientists responsible for the management and execution of lifecycle and operational activities for the Clinical Nutrition Solutions On-Market team.
- Provide leadership to team members, guiding them in terms of prioritization, problem resolution, process clarification, referrals to appropriate experts, etc.
- Ensure that personal and team objectives align with key GBU initiatives.
- Manage routine and complex supplier notice of changes (SNCs), change control records, product code obsolescence and product end of life (EOL) activities in addition to general technical administrative tasks.
- Organize, plan and execute product changes in compliance with international regulations and quality standards; coordinate and set up cross-functional team meetings to ensure change execution, problem-solving and decision making.
- Independently plan, execute, and manage project(s) that span multiple disciplines with team, cross functions and regions. Applying a solid understanding of theories/practices including those from other disciplines outside the primary area of expertise.
- Employ project management tools to manage project schedules and budgets against milestones; review and apply best-demonstrated practices, team processes, and improves operational efficiency. Identify and resolve issues that may jeopardize project schedules and/or improve project timelines.
- Build and maintain a metrics system to track the progress of operational activities and critical KPIs. Summarize and report out results in both oral and written formats to the manager and Senior Leadership team (SLT), as required.
- Manage market enhancements and operational improvements.
- Participate in development and improvement activities associated with the design, manufacturing and control of Nutrition products.
- Prepare technical protocols and reports.
- Adhere to the Quality Systems, understand and apply applicable corporate, divisional and departmental procedures as required.
- Relevant technical discipline, preferably an advanced degree in Chemistry/Biology/Pharmaceutics with a broad background in solutions/drug development or applied engineering and the utilization of analytical instrumentation in test methods and process engineering.
Good knowledge of:
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory and compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realise excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organisations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programmes such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more. We assist these organisations with the sourcing and implementation of EU funded projects and tailor our services to each individual requirement ensuring positive results every time. Besides advising public and private organisations on EU funding, Paragon staff also assist good organisations to become great through business and financial advice.
- Product development stages and life cycle management: development, stability, clinical, registration, process transfer, production, suppliers, customer service.
- Design Control documentation and process.
- Statistical Analysis and/or Lean/Six Sigma tools.
- International/regional/national regulations and standards.
- Self-motivated, resourceful, and flexible. A self-starter is imperative.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills and ability to communicate effectively with internal and external customers.
- Skilled at presentations within the business/technical community.
- Technical writing proficiency to author internal reports and scientific papers.
- Strong human relation skills for group leadership, individual leadership, and project management.
- Ability to lead, manage and facilitate cross-function/division teams.
- Ability to break down technical processes and effectively delegate to junior team members.
- Strong quantitative and qualitative assessment skills and critical thinking skills in support of analysing and solving complex problems through innovative thought and experience.
- Demonstrated ability to lead technical projects through successful outcomes.
- Ability to design and implement projects/studies outside area of expertise.
- Demonstrates flexibility and ability to shift gears between projects comfortably.
- Fluent in English.