AIS Environment in Malta is looking to recruit an Environmental Data Analyst
to join their team on a full-time basis. The ideal candidate will work in a team which is responsible for the gathering and management of the various data collected and transform this data into information critical to business decisions.
- Is expected to filter, sort and analyse data and prepare a graphical representation of the findings;
- Translate the statistical analysis into meaningful information and the candidate is required to write reports suitable for publishing including executive summaries;
- The analyst must, therefore, have strong writing and communication skills to translate the numbers and analysis into meaningful words the executive understands.
AIS Environment is the first and longest independent environmental consulting firm operating in Malta. With decades of collective experiences in the environmental consultancy field, we offer the most, complete services on the market. Our comprehensive approach guides our clients through all the regulatory requirements, from pre-development permitting applications up to complex impact assessments, environmental auditing and post-completion monitoring. AIS Environment employs a wide-ranging team of professional experts with each team member being a specialist in his or her field. The passion and commitment of our team ensure that the consultancy services we provide match the most stringent client requirements and are dealt with efficiently and effectively. As a reputable and well-established firm of consultants, AIS Environment helps its clients save time and money by being a single, reliable, trustworthy specialist providing expert environmental support.
- Certification in mathematics and/or scientific subjects as a minimum with a qualification in Statistical Analysis considered an asset;
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analysing datasets (Excel, SPSS, etc);
- Report writing is an integral part of the job and good command on English is a necessary requirement.