Job vacancy: Sales Supervisor
As a result of restructuring in the Beauty department, we currently have two vacancies and we are primarily issuing the vacancy internally. We will be accepting applications from suitably qualified and experienced staff members
The Sales Supervisor is the Company’s ambassador for the brand and is responsible for the sales and operational aspects of the outlet whilst providing support to the Store Manager. The supervisor needs to be a self-motivated person that innately possesses the drive to increase sales, a passion for the brand, and the desire to exceed expectations with an exquisite delivery of the customer experience.
Duties to include:
- Primarily conduct supervision duties, assisting and directing other team members to valuable information, sharing knowledge on products and sales techniques, etc.;
- Assisting Store Manager in reaching and exceeding monthly sales target of the outlet;
- Greeting all customers politely as they enter and leave the outlet, and establish and maintain a good relationship with all clients;
- Conducting all sales-related activities mainly focusing on serving customers; using the right approach, knowing and understanding the company’s way of selling, handling and escalating complaints/objections as required, identifying problems, sales negotiations and closing of sales, maintaining confidentiality;
- Able to maintain high standards of display and visual merchandising to ensure the store is well presented;
- Ensuring the store is in immaculate condition at all times.
The candidate should ideally:
- Have 2+ years of retail experience;
- Have experience in selling luxury and/or lifestyle consumer goods is strongly preferred;
- Have an impeccable personal presentation;
- Have excellent interpersonal skills, demonstrating professionalism and confidence;
- Be self-motived and willing to learn about the business;
- Have a passion for sales and in providing impeccable customer service.
*Interested applicants are to send their CV together with a covering letter explaining why they are interested in this position.
L’Occitane en Provence:
The natural beauty from the South of France, since 1976.