One of our clients, a leader in the FMCG sector in Malta is seeking to recruit a Sales Representative to join their team on a full-time basis.
- Promotes the Company’s products and achieves pre-set sales targets;
- Ensures that customers keep adequate stock levels of the Company's portfolio under suitable storage conditions and that the Company’s shelf space and/or merchandising equipment is adequately stocked and maintained according to the Company’s practice;
- Collection of payments within agreed credit terms;
- Performs continuous examination of the market, reporting on competition products, prices, activities/promotions, etc.
- 3+ years of previous experience in a similar role;
- Excellent communication in written and spoken English and Maltese;
- Have strong selling skills;
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications.
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory, recruitment & compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realize excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organizations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programs such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more to supply the best workforce possible.
- Meticulous with a keen eye for detail;
- Highly organized with a can-do attitude and problem-solving skills;
- Work independently and also as part of a team.