TechPrint, part of Sado Co. Ltd in Malta is an industry-leading printing brand which prints garments and promotional items and can handle medium-large format printing and signage and they are looking to recruit Sales Representative
to join their team on a full-time basis.
- Whilst reporting to the top management the ideal candidate is responsible to handle sales enquiries by handling a combination of networking channels such as Zendesk, social media platforms, phone calls and emails;
- To maintain a relationship with the existing customers while also creating new relationships with both business-to-business clients and business-to-customers. He/she will work closely with new prospects and existing clients to provide responsive and professional service;
- Responsible to close on existing sales opportunities.
- Prepare and submit sales contracts for orders;
- Negotiate prices or terms of sales to prospective candidates;
- Quote prices, credit terms, or other bid specifications;
- Process sales or other transactions;
- Prepare, plan and send proposals to customers;
- Answer customers' queries about products, prices, availability, or credit terms;
- Visit establishments to evaluate needs and to promote products;
- Gather customer or product information to determine customer needs;
- Target and contact current or potential customers to promote products;
- Sell printing products to both businesses to business, such as corporate companies, and business to customers;
- Conduct and follow up on after-sales services;
- Maintain customer records and update customer feedback forms;
- Adhere to the tasks as instructed by the Operations Coordinator and consult with the Technical Coordinator to ensure a smooth customer-service and develop the desired printing jobs.
- 40 hours a week from Monday to Friday starting from 7:00 a.m until 3.00 p.m.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- The ideal candidate would have minimum experience of 2 years in a similar position within the merchandise industry.
Education and Training:
- Ability to work calmly and effectively under pressure;
- Must be an excellent team player;
- Strong people skills, confident and charismatic;
- Strong knowledge of sales handling and customer care;
- Must have problem-solving abilities, be self-motivated and organised;
- Pro-active and willingness to contact prospective customers;
- Have a good command of speaking and writing skills in English and possibly Maltese;
- Able to use Microsoft Office programmes like Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Sado Co. Ltd:
SADO Co Ltd offers key products and services to local printing presses, office equipment and supplies, screen printing and T-shirt printing services.SADO Co Ltd owes its success largely to its work ethics, which mainly consist of investing in the latest technology, forming close working relationships on all levels, selling quality products and providing a service you can rely on. SADO Co Ltd was established by Carmelo Borg in 1978 to provide key products and services to local printing presses. In 2003, Direct Imaging Ltd was established to extend its offering. With forty years of experience, SADO Co Ltd and Direct Imaging Ltd are key players in the local printing industry. SADO Co Ltd also serves smaller printing requirements, offering a variety of office equipment and supplies. TechPrint provides high-quality T-Shirt printing and screen printing on a vast selection of garments and promotional items, handling also medium-large format printing and signage.
- An ideal candidate would preferably have a Diploma in Sales and Marketing;
- Be able to drive a vehicle and has possession of a driving licence category B;
- European passport or working permission to work in Malta;
- A clean police conduct certificate (must be presented).