Melita Ltd in Malta is currently looking to recruit a Sales Representative
to join their Sales Team on a full-time basis.
*Candidates should have a good command of spoken and written in both Maltese and English.
We are looking for an individual with a winning attitude. You will be selling our products and services over the phone through inbound and outbound calls and will be working within a great team of salespersons. If you are outgoing, energetic, motivated, and willing to learn and succeed, then this job is made for you.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Performing outbound calls to identify customer needs and sell Melita products;
- Resolving customer queries through inbound calls and cross-sell or up-sell suitable packages;
- Provide client-focused solutions to retain customers;
- Maintain client relationships as well as ensure a high level of customer satisfaction;
- Meet monthly targets.
- Good command of spoken and written in both Maltese and English is required;
- Basic computer skills;
- Flair for sales;
- Be an excellent team player and able to work well with others to achieve common goals;
- Self-motivated and confident attitude.
*All successful candidates will be given full sales training and support. An excellent package consisting of salary, above-average commission, together with company benefits, and a fun and flexible working environment will be offered to the right candidate.
At Melita, we help people stay connected with the most technologically advanced telecommunication services around. We started back in 1992, and today we set the standard for digital technologies in Malta, providing services to more than 75% of Maltese households and an ever-growing number of businesses. As our name suggests, we’re rooted in Malta, but with international shareholders and operations in Italy and Germany, we have an outlook that goes beyond Maltese shores, an outlook that’s reflected in our culture and our team.