Homemate Co.Ltd in Malta is looking to recruit Sales Representatives to join their team on a full- time basis. They are looking for highly motivated individuals who have pride, passion and energy, and are ready to provide the ultimate shopping experience to clients by offering a consistently high standard of customer service.
The ideal candidates would be:
Candidates must be able to:
- Team players, but able to work independently;
- Will enjoy working in a friendly and exciting environment.
- Work flexible hours daily, including Saturday, Sunday and public holidays (Sundays and Public Holidays paid at the double rate);
- An eye for detail and excellent communication skills are required;
- Candidates must be IT literate.
An attractive remuneration package including a commission on sales targets achieved will be offered to chosen candidates.
The successful applicants would be responsible:
Homemate Co. Ltd.:
Homemate Co. Ltd. is Malta's largest Home Improvement Centre, based in Mriehel and easily accessible from all locations on the island. Established during 1998, Homemate is built on a total surface area of 3600 square metres. The outlet is split into two floors, with convenient parking facilities. The upper floor is accessible by lifts and an escalator, designed to make shopping as comfortable as possible. One can find a wide range of products spread across categories that are related to home improvement, from bathroom accessories to bathrooms, paints to coving, curtains and accessories to textiles, bedding, power tools to hand tools, household appliances to a wide range of dining ware, plastic ware, kitchen and cleaning, toys to children's products amongst others. All these to make your house a home. Homemate Co. Ltd. is the home improvement centre that offers an outlet with value for money products and our aim is to ensure we offer a consistent quality customer service.
- For keeping the shelves stocked and maintained;
- Helping customers choose the right products;
- Liaising with suppliers.