AFE Trading Limited in Malta is looking to recruit a Sales Representative
who is willing to join a dynamic team to perform on-the-road sales on a full-time basis. The successful candidate shall report directly to the General Manager and will be expected to service, maintain and grow an existing portfolio of clients and ensure that sales targets are met and exceeded.
Are you looking for a job that offers the opportunity to work with leading brands within the stationery, art & craft industry – major and leading brands the likes of Faber-Castell, Eberhard Faber, Folia, Ecoeco, West Design, to name a few.
Interested candidates should possess the following requisites:
What this job offers:
- Be courteous and excel in customer skills;
- Have a pleasant personality - be smart and cheerful;
- Have a positive attitude and be enthusiastic to learn;
- Possess well-developed communication and organizational skills;
- Be disciplined, self-motivated and capable of working on own initiative, goal-oriented;
- Possess a valid driving license and clean police conduct;
- Be computer literate;
- Be capable of conversing and writing in both Maltese and English.
- An attractive starting salary package between €15,000 and €20,000 (including commission) for an established brand and portfolio of clients, with a further potential of additional earnings for new business development and for strengthening the presence of other brands they represent on the local market;
- A company vehicle;
- Fuel allowance;
- Mobile allowance.
Previous experience in similar posts and/or within the same industry will naturally be considered an asset.
AFE Trading Limited:
AFE is a family-run business supported by a committed team of employees. We promote and encourage creativity & expression. The gift of writing is one of the most beautiful forms of expression and this is indeed our area of expertise. The business, which was set up in 1996, started as an import & distribution operation with the sole representation of the internationally established brand Faber-Castell among others. In 2009, we expanded our operations by opening a state-of-the-art retail concept store in Msida, by the name of Faber-Castell | the concept. Our retail outlet has given us the opportunity to have various encounters with schools and parents alike, thus gaining first-hand experience with the ‘head-aches’ of the back-to-school season. This reality was the major driver that prompted us a few years later to embark on another venture, namely the Pack to School online service. Whatever we do is driven by our passion for quality products and customer focus. We always aim to provide great value and an impeccable personal service … always delivered with a smile.