Job vacancy: Sales Reporting and Analysis Manager
Do you have a passion for compiling, analyzing sales operational data providing valuable and actionable insights? This data-driven role requires a balance of industry expertise, budget management, and operational understanding. As the Manager of the department, you would be working closely with sales and marketing teams providing advice and guidance to decision-makers and company leadership.
The main responsibilities for this role:
Requirements for this role:
- Compiling, analyzing, and reporting sales data;
- Monitoring and analyzing competitive activity, customer, and market trends;
- Providing actionable insights to guide the sales and marketing teams;
- Contributing to the development of sales plans and objectives;
- Monitoring and evaluating sales performance;
- Determining sales potential and making recommendations.
At Melita, we help people stay connected with the most technologically advanced telecommunication services around. We started back in 1992, and today we set the standard for digital technologies in Malta, providing services to more than 75% of Maltese households and an ever-growing number of businesses. As our name suggests, we’re rooted in Malta, but with international shareholders and operations in Italy and Germany, we have an outlook that goes beyond Maltese shores, an outlook that’s reflected in our culture and our team.
- Strong proficiency in MS Office, Power BI and other reporting and dashboarding tools;
- Experience in operational data analysis;
- Strong research and data analysis skills;
- Strong communication and presentation skills;
- High level of organization and detail orientation;
- Strong work ethic and willingness to take initiative;
- Experience in managing a team and working with cross-functional teams;
- Excellent time management.