GV Malta English Centre is looking to recruit a Sales & Marketing Executive
to join their team on a full-time basis.
Successful applicants are expected to:
- Development & implementation of marketing strategies;
- Marketing on an international level & liaising closely with agents/partners;
- Attending local & international fairs;
- Handling marketing materials, websites, & social media platforms;
- Conducting market research & analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness & competition ventures;
- Monitoring progress of campaigns using various metrics & submit reports of performance.
GV Malta English Centre:
Established in 1999, GV Malta English Centre is based within a beautiful Maltese villa, situated just 150 metres away from the sea. With a capacity of 100 students on average, our school size enables us to offer a more personalised service, where our students are not just a number but we get to know them by name. We have a very professional and friendly team who take great interest and pleasure in ensuring that every student's stay and course are not just memorable, but also fun. All our teachers are highly-qualified and experienced speakers of the English language. They are fully trained in the use of interactive whiteboards (IWBs) and have on-going support from our Director of Studies. GV Malta believes in Continuous Professional Development in all areas of academic teaching and methodology. We provide on-going support, care and welfare service with the safety and well-being of our students in mind. Our mission is to provide high-quality English language instruction using the latest technology to all individuals who have chosen English as their medium of communication for academic or professional pursuits and to promote international and intercultural understanding. Our vision is to remain a leading institute by setting standards of excellence in innovative curriculum design, teaching, professional development, and cross-cultural understanding.
- Have an excellent command of the English language both written and spoken;
- Knowledge of other languages considered an asset;
- Hold a University Degree or Diploma in Marketing;
- Have a minimum of 2 years of relevant experience;
- Proficient in MS Office & marketing software;
- Familiarity with social media & web analytics;
- Excellent communication & people skills;
- Strong organisational & time-management abilities;
- Flexible & able to work under pressure to meet demands & deadlines.