One of our clients, a leading provider of Industrial Goods and Services in Malta is looking to recruit a Sales & Marketing Administrator to join their team on a full-time basis.
- Schedule appointments with customers requesting quotations;
- Communicate with clients on website and Social Media and distribute requests amongst Sales Executives;
- Register Contracts on Company Software, Order Sheet, Report Sheets and Issue Invoice for Project;
- Process Customers Surveys;
- Process Trade Malta Applications for cash grants when participating in international exhibitions;
- Assist in communicating with designated marketing agencies to accomplish planned marketing plan;
- Assist in finding, contacting and carrying out meetings with new potential customers and professional networking bodies;
- Assist in successfully achieving the KPIs of the function;
- Be aware of any health and safety issues.
- Preferably MQF Level 5 in Business Administration or equivalent and/or 2 years experience in a similar role;
- Experience in marketing will be considered as an asset;
- Excellent written and oral proficiency in English, Maltese, and preferably Italian;
- Possess a valid Maltese driving license;
- Strong proficiency with the Internet, Microsoft Office (especially Excel) and electronic devices.
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory, recruitment & compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realise excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organisations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programmes such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more to supply the best workforce possible.
- Problem solver with an analytical mind and positive ‘Can Do’ attitude ;
- Strong negotiation skills;
- Meticulous with a keen eye for detail;
- Able to work independently and also as part of team.