Corinthia Hotel St. George’s Bay, Marina Hotel at the Corinthia Beach Resort and Radisson Blu St Julian’s, are seeking to recruit an ambitious, determined and highly motivated Sales Manager (MICE & Leisure Groups)
to join their team on a full-time basis. The ideal candidate is responsible for growing MICE and Leisure Group business and building and maintaining relationships with the RSOs and industry DMCs. Working with a highly dynamic team, the position requires an individual with a proven track record in achieving targets and results.
The candidate will be responsible for:
The ideal candidate must:
- Developing and creating sales plans for the segments designated to the candidate;
- Getting familiar with the products/services that Corinthia Hotels and Radisson Blu St Julian’s have to offer together with the ‘Unique Selling Points’ of the property;
- Continuously keeping updated with competitor offers and market conditions;
- Identifying new and potential markets;
- Developing and maintaining a seasonality calendar based on the segment being managed;
- Compiling and presenting reports on the MICE/Groups market segments and coordinating together with the Marketing team any required marketing collaterals required to promote the segment;
- Co-ordinating hotel’s sales activities with the aim of optimizing room rate & occupancy as well as F&B sales and other revenues;
- Implementing sales promotion in-house, locally, regionally and supra-regionally;
- Representing the hotel at national and international specialist trade fairs and workshops;
- Developing and maintaining excellent working relationships with RSOs and other sales functions;
- Driving and coordinating sales activities to develop new and maintain existing accounts within the local and international markets;
- Key accounts based both locally and internationally;
- Representing the Hotel at local and international business travel, events, exhibitions and external meetings either as part of CHI or hotel level;
- Projecting a positive and professional image with both clients and colleagues alike to promote the goodwill of the hotel and CHI Hotels and Resorts;
- Ensuring sales presentations are conducted in a professional manner and reflect the image of the group and hotel for the market segment to which it is directed;
- Maximising market share and increasing revenue in line with the hotel pricing and revenue strategy.
- Ideally, have a minimum of 3-years experience in a similar hospitality environment;
- Have strong selling and negotiation skills;
- Ideally have a degree in business management, hotel management, marketing or equivalent;
- Display good grooming and image and one which is professional and reflects the CHI and hotel brand image;
- Have good administrative skills and be computer literate;
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills in English;
- Be logical, accurate and able to multi-task;
- Be well-organized and possess good time management skills;
- Be able to work in a dynamic environment;
- Be self-motivated, able to work under pressure and adhere to deadlines;
- Demonstrate a flexible attitude towards working patterns including working evenings and attending events.
Corinthia Hotel St. George’s Bay:
Corinthia is a collection of hotels founded by the Pisani family of Malta in 1962. We are a family-inspired business, whose timeless family values underpin the Spirit of Corinthia. We like to treat and look after guests as if we were welcoming them back home. We also support and positively encourage one another so that our hotel teams around the world enjoy their work in an inspired yet warmly-spirited fashion. As a hotel business, we focus on giving honest, discreet service. We see ourselves as leading craftsmen in the world of hospitality, valuing authenticity, passion, precision, and understanding in all we do. Each of the hotels and resorts we have created, in some of the most exciting places in the world, is a tribute to local architecture and cultural traditions.
- Welcoming and fun environment;
- Meals on duty;
- Health insurance cover;
- Interesting career opportunity and professional growth.