Job vacancy: Sales Executive
Paragon Internships is a business unit within Paragon Europe Ltd, a Maltese company which runs a leading successful internship placement programme. The core mission of Paragon Internships is to provide targeted work placement services that meet the students and community needs.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Sales Executive to generate sales either by cold calling and/or following up and closing business with already activated clients’ lists or answering requests in a fast-paced environment. You will be responsible to generate sales on a daily basis and to promote business growth by onboarding new clients on a daily basis.
- Diploma in Sales;
- Experience in a fast sales environment;
- Possess good interpersonal and communications skills.
- Go the “extra mile” to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales;
- Proven experience as a telemarketer or similar sales;
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quotas over the phone.
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory, recruitment & compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realise excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organisations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programmes such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more to supply the best workforce possible.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Proficient in spoken and written English;
- Skilled in negotiation and dealing with complaints;
- Persistent and results-oriented;
- Working knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. CRM software) and telephone systems;
- Applicants should preferably be already residing in Malta or able to relocate to Malta within a few weeks.