Jobsinmalta.com are looking to recruit a Sales Executive to join their team on a full-time basis, applicants looking for reduced hours opportunities will also be considered (30hrs per week).
Your responsibilities as a Sales Executive will be:
- Liaising with current and prospective clients in order to increase sales
- Handling all client inquiries in a timely manner through, email, social media and telephone
- Cold calling retrospective clients
- Setting client meetings and holding sales presentations
- Handling all administrative duties as may be required
Sales Executive Education and Experience:
- Previous experience in sales or similar role
- Excellent command Microsoft Office Applications
- A minimum standard of A’level education.
Sales Executive Skills:
- A flair for sales
- Excellent negotiation and relationship building skills
- Strong communication skills in both English and Maltese language
- Able to work in a challenging environment and adhere to strict deadlines
- Client-centric orientation to business.
Applicants must be currently residing in Malta and hold a valid work permit.
Jobsinmalta.com is an effective quality Job Portal which uses the power of its high traffic website + Network to give clients maximum exposure for their job vacancy advertising in Malta and Gozo. All job seeker applications are sent directly to recruiters by email, allowing a private transaction for both jobseeker and recruiter to complete their recruitment process. The jobsinmalta.com network consists of authoritative News Portals, Educational Institutes and Associations and a fast-growing local social media network of 36 groups and pages with over 45,000 members.
jobsinmalta.com caters for all job types in or associated with the Maltese Islands.