As a Sales Representative, you will be the first point of contact for clients and will be responsible to promote and sell the company’s range of products within the shop and in the assigned territory when working outdoors.
Your duties will include:
- Developing a strong relationship with existing and potential clients;
- Helping customers purchase the products in line with their needs, across the counter.
- Handle customer complaints.
- Achieving set coverage, core distribution and visibility targets for assigned client;
- Organizing field visits on a daily basis and follow-up with stores to ensure availability of products;
- Securing customers’ orders through regular visits;
- Definition of customer needs analysis, research, and requirements;
- Cash collection and customer payments, issuing invoices and maintaining cash flow balance.
Working hours: Monday to Friday - 07:30 - 16:30 / Saturday 07:30 to 11:00 (as overtime)
Education & Experience
- Previous experience in a Sales Representative position or similar is preferred
- Ability to develop and provide customer solutions
- Fluency in both written and spoken Maltese and English
- A valid driver’s license is a must
- Sales savvy, customer focused and analytical individual
- Strong people management and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- A technical inclination
The post of Sales Representative is within a local company assisting clients within the healthcare and industrial section.
Job Reference Number: WO588