Paragon Europe, a leading company in Malta dealing with internship placement and language courses together with its sister company English Communication School, is looking for Sales Executives o join their Sales and Marketing team on a full-time basis.
- Identifying new sales leads, agents and other stakeholders in the business of education;
- Maintaining healthy business relationships with existing operators;
- Create a solid customer relationship management with all operators;
- Identifying new prospects and leads in current and new markets;
- Contacting potential clients via phone and email to establish rapport and set up meetings;
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives;
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events;
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations and creative marketing material;
- Developing quotes and proposals;
- Negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email, and in person;
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sales Management, Business Administration or equivalent;
- Proficiency in English.
- Proven working experience (3 – 5 years) as a Sales Executive;
- Proven track record in Sales;
- Experience in working as part of a Sales team in a fast-paced environment;
- Experience in working with sales targets and KPIs.
- Outgoing personality;
- Good with numbers;
- Strong communication and negotiation skills;
- Creative talents and the ability to solve tough problems;
- In-depth knowledge of the industry and its current events’
- The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines;
- Skill in prioritizing obligations;
- Meticulous with a keen eye for detail;
- Excellent time management and organisation;
- Ability to build rapport;
- Content writing for campaigns, blogs and websites.
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory, recruitment & compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realise excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organisations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programmes such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more to supply the best workforce possible.
- Able to relocate within 4-6 weeks to Malta and not requiring a work permit;
- Already residing in Malta and not requiring a work permit.