Job vacancy: Sales Executive
The Energy Market:
The energy sector is experiencing a profound disruptive shock. This is due to technological innovation. It is experiencing a rapid and relentless wave of change in key areas of technology, customer engagement, and innovation. Amongst this disruption, we are finding new opportunities and these opportunities will give you the power to bring about positive change to all future generations, whilst enriching your personal wealth and wellbeing...we don’t think that’s bad at all.
Who are we?
What If we told you that we are: The fastest-growing company in the north of England and THE UK’s number one energy consultancy and we’ve won tons of
awards, including ‘The best place to work in the UK’ beating the likes of Google, Facebook and every other company! and this all started in a bedroom! Would you believe us? Well, it’s all true! We are now looking for the next amazing person to join us on this life-changing, extraordinary journey.
Job Duties & Responsibilities of an NGP Sales Executive:
- Reporting to an experienced Team Manager;
- Present unique solutions which save our customers time, money and reduce their carbon emissions through cold calling and business development;
- Develop trusted relationships with future customers;
- To achieve daily/weekly/monthly sales and revenue target and KPIs;
- To adhere to the sales compliance rules at all times - all sales are generated in line with our quality standards;
- To ensure the target rejection/losses rate is not exceeded;
- To accurately complete all customer details & sales information to the required standard;
- Identify sales opportunities through thorough questioning;
- Provide excellent customer service throughout the sales journey;
- Enjoy your job - Have fun and sell.
What do we offer that makes us different from the rest? (Often imitated, never bettered):
- Target and results-driven;
- Minimum of 12 months of sales experience;
- Experience working in a Business to a Business sales role;
- Experience in high-value consultative selling would also be an advantage but is not essential;
- Have the ability to communicate effectively and professionally to all customers;
- The ability to work as part of a team supporting colleagues where necessary;
- The ability to be self-motivated and focused on continually achieving and exceeding targets;
- Ability to think on their feet and outside the box;
- Enjoying partying is advantageous;
- The will to change your life.
- Totally uncapped commission with real life-changing earning potential;
- Fast-tracked career progression;
- Fantastic holiday package;
- December off, yes December off;
- Quarterly parties with a free bar;
- International travel opportunities;
- Annual boat party in Magaluf;
- Festival tickets;
- And many more.
If you’re ready to move on up to the big time and want to really unleash your sales potential, come join the biggest and best global energy broker and share in our incredible journey.
*(Please note - Due to the high number of applicants if you have not heard back from us within 2 weeks of applying, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion).
We are ClearVue; an exciting energy tech start-up based in Malta. Although we are technically a start-up, we are the fastest growing business in the north of England and the number 1 energy consultancy in the UK. Formed in 2013, our offices are located worldwide and we now employ more than 450 people globally. Our HQ is based in the North of England where we’re known as ‘The King of the North’! We are now on the hunt for extraordinary people to join us in Malta, on our mission to change the World! Mission Statement: We have been busy pioneering new ideas and innovative technologies in the field of energy. As we all stand at the foothill of the 4th industrial revolution, our forward-thinking approach is bringing tomorrow’s ideas, today. A transformative revolution that will define our generation, will take us on a journey that will digitise the world of energy. We are so excited to share our vision of the future with you and to show the technologies such as 5G, IoT, Big Data, Artificial Intelligence(AI), Machine learning and how they will go on to shape all of our lives. This is just the beginning, so why don’t you grab your hoverboard and teleportation device and come on a journey with us into the future.