Michael Debono Ltd in Malta is looking to recruit a Sales Executive (B2B) to join their B2B Sales Team on a full-time basis.
MDL is part of the part Debono Group, a multifaceted group of companies with a keen focus on the mobility sector. The company aims to deliver business growth by tapping into innovation that really impacts the lives of consumers.
Duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Responsible for achievement of a sales target;
- Proactive hunting for new leads;
- Setting up customer meetings to identify new opportunities to expand the customer base and grow the business;
- Build and maintain long-term relationships with our customers;
- Providing solutions to meet customer’s needs;
- Preparing customer proposals;
- Following up on leads;
- Creation and updating pipeline;
- Discussing opportunities with Sales Manager;
- Organising follow up meetings with clients;
- Updating all sales activities in CRM;
- Preparing clients files and gathering all necessary documentation;
- Actively participating in sales meetings;
- Propose recommendations to senior management on improving customer experience processes;
- Providing solutions to the client which make financial and strategic sense;
- Assessing vehicles before delivering to clients;
- Identifying consumer trends and market demand to support the procurement of vehicles;
- Adhering to all processes and procedures;
- Liaising with all departments to fulfil customer’s expectations;
- Carrying out other duties as assigned by the Sales Manager.
Michael Debono Ltd:
Established in 1960, Michael Debono Ltd is Malta's exclusive representative of the world's leading car manufacturer, Toyota. From day one, since distributing the first Toyota in Europe, our foremost objective has been to offer complete customer satisfaction to all our customers. This has enabled us to build strong relationships and a loyal database of valued customers, supporting our rapid expansion over the years, where we have extended our range of aftersales facilities to meet our all of our customers’ auto-related needs. Specialities: Toyota Cars, Quality Used Cars, Genuine Car Parts, Body Repairs and Servicing.
- Proficient in Microsoft applications;
- Minimum of 5 years of sales experience in customer care and sales environment;
- Business acumen;
- Experience in the automotive industry will be considered an asset;
- Conversant with vehicle modification and customization;
- Excellent communication both verbally and written in Maltese and English;
- Possession of clean driving license.