As a Retail Sales Manager, you will be responsible to direct and oversee the organizations policies, objectives, and initiatives; set short and long-term sales strategies and evaluate the effectiveness of current sales programs. Most of your time is spent with your team-mates providing inspiration, guidance, feedback, and encouragement, to improve customer satisfaction and sales potential. The successful candidate will understand what motivates customers to buy and know how to tap into those needs and desires in an effective way.
- To lead the team toward selling through coaching, feedback, follow-up and recognition
- Conduct motivating team meetings; energize through positive communication
- Assist the sales team through customer interaction, closing sales and making good selling business decisions
- Provide positive communication in the delivery of all company initiatives by adhering to the company’s Vision, Mission and Values
- Complete operational duties with the assistance of the Sales executive such as reviewing of sales orders, in-house inventory, etc.
- To liaise with other departments to ensure that customers receive the best possible service from the company.
- Ensuring that all work including interactions with all stakeholders is done according to the quality and ethical standards established by the Company Knowledge,
Experience and Skills
- Able to meet agreed sales & profit targets
- Sales savvy, customer-focused and analytical individual
- Adaptability, dependability, resourcefulness, critical thinking, negotiation skills, attention to detail and organized.
- Ability to educate and motivate employees by establishing and maintaining great work relationships
- Have an excellent command of written and spoken English
- Currently living in Malta
- Ability to work retail hours