jobsinmalta.com is currently looking to recruit an experienced Senior Sales Executive
to join their team on a full-time basis.
Reporting to the Client Relations Manager, the chosen candidate will be responsible for helping develop sales strategies to achieve short and long term sales revenue objectives. Review the sales processes and suggest improvements whilst building relationships with new and existing clients.
Within this role you will be:
Education and Experience:
- Liaising with current and prospective clients in order to increase sales;
- Handling all client inquiries in a timely manner through, email, social media, and telephone;
- Cold calling retrospective clients;
- Setting client meetings and holding sales presentations online;
- Handling administrative duties when required.
- At least 3 years experience in sales
- Excellent command of Microsoft Office Applications;
- A minimum standard of A’level education.
- Driver for results;
- Target driven and have a flair for sales;
- Excellent negotiation and relationship-building skills;
- Strong communication skills in both English and Maltese language;
- Able to work in a challenging environment and adhere to strict deadlines;
- Client-centric orientation to business;
- Clean Driving License.
*We have entrusted Konnekt to handle all applications on our behalf, and they will reach out with feedback. Your CV will not be recorded in their database.
jobsinMalta.com is an integrated job board for all types of situations vacant. Job vacancies in Malta from recruitment agencies and employers direct. Whether you're looking for a career move or a temp job in Malta, sign up today for our daily or weekly Job Alerts and keep updated through our social media channels.