GoTo in Malta is looking to recruit a Sales Executive
to join their team on a full-time basis. The ideal candidate will retain and grow the existing client database.
GoTo Malta is Malta’s leading vehicle sharing company and provides residents and visitors with a green transportation alternative that relieves congestion, creates more parking space availability, reduces air pollution levels, promotes the development of the electric vehicles market, and most importantly, saves the individual’s cost for transportation. The cars and scooters are driven by each member from a designated parking space and are paid for on a per-minute, per-hour, and/or per-kilometer basis. GoTo Malta is available as iOS and Android apps.
Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer (CMO), the Sales Executive will be responsible for:
- Contacting and following up with open client accounts to ensure that registration processes have been completed and vetted;
- Promoting customer retention by offering suitable upgrade and downgrade alternatives based on existing plans offered by GoTo Malta;
- Preparing reports on self-achieved results and lessons learned;
- Documenting routines and/or areas for improvement in Sales-related processes;
- This role also entails administrative duties related to validating documents/information submitted by potential customers during the registration process.
The selected candidates shall possess:
- A minimum of 6 months’ experience in a sales role;
- Effective communication and negotiation skills as well as ability to close deals;
- Organizational and time-management skills;
- Be independent and self-motivating;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel;
- Fluency in English;
- Fluency in Maltese will be considered an asset.
*Sales Executives will be required to work on a full-time, permanent basis of 40 hours per week.
Car Sharing Services Malta Limited (GoTo):
GoTo Malta is the national car-sharing scheme in Malta and Gozo which provides residents and visitors with a green transportation alternative that relieves congestion, creates more parking spaces, reduces air pollution levels, promotes the development of electric vehicles market, and most importantly, saves the individual’s cost for transportation. The cars are self-driven by paid members from a designated, exclusive public car-space to another space paying a per-minute or hourly fee which includes electricity charge, reserved parking spots, insurance, and a Valletta CVA fee. GoTo Malta is available as iOS and Android apps, plus a desktop site. The app, which serves as a key to unlock the car, walks the user through the process of opening the vehicle, navigating the driver to the available parking near the user's destination and ending the trip. GoTo Malta is part of Debono Group, a long-established, multi-faceted group of companies operating in the field of the mobility of goods and people. Debono Group offers a dynamic, fun, diverse and respectful environment that focuses on bringing innovation to the urban lifestyle.