One of our clients in the Automotive industries in Malta is looking to recruit a B2B Sales Executive to join their team on a full-time basis.
- Place proactive outbound calls to potential prospects and follow up regularly;
- Schedule and attend meetings with new and existing clients at their premises;
- Give presentations tailored to each business for products and services available;
- Expand Customer database;
- Follow up on existing customers to maintain relationship;
- Create/recommend promotions, sales campaigns and implement pro-active sales strategies;
- Develop an in-depth understanding of current vehicle inventory;
- Meet or exceed sales targets;
- Answer any queries, recommendations and complaints that clients may have.
- Possess excellent communication, customer engagement and interpersonal skills and able to provide an excellent sales experience;
- Have strong negotiating skills, self-driven and ambitious;
- Have strong leadership skills and the ability to build strong relationships with customers;
- Be computer Literate;
- Be fluent in written and spoken in both Maltese and English;
- Be a vehicle enthusiast.
- Meticulous with a keen eye for detail;
- Work independently and also as part of a team;
- Problem solving skills with a can-do attitude.
*This role comes with a basic salary + commission.
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory, recruitment & compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realise excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organisations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programmes such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more to supply the best workforce possible.