Foster Clark Products Ltd in Malta is looking to recruit a Sales Data Analyst to join their team on a full-time basis. Reporting to the Regional Sales Director, the primary focus of this exciting opportunity is to support sales and commercial business by providing research and analysis to the Sales function while ensuring that reporting and control processes are in place.
- Effective compiling, importing and analysis of data in line with the sales function;
- Querying sales data imports to ensure accuracy of required information from distributors;
- Prepare data and check accuracy for various imports into systems or applications;
- Liaise with different stakeholders to ensure for data integrity in reports issued;
- Create and maintain customer profiles, amend general information and prices as well as add new product items in the sales database in support of departments and teams.
Efficient maintenance and development of databases:
- Driving the continuous improvement and accuracy of the Foster Clark database;
- Building and maintaining KPIs and ensuring dashboards are updated to support sales teams;
- Mapping business processes to identify areas of possible automation within the sales department;
- Identify and lead system projects along with IT to help the sales function in coordination with senior sales management;
- Monitor and check the information provided from sales forecasts and prepare requirements before management approval.
Effective administration and reporting supporting sales teams and distributors:
- Ensure that new employees joining the department are given the right IT access rights, provided with the necessary equipment & trained on the systems and reports as necessary;
- Create and deliver ad hoc reports based on the needs of a range of stakeholders;
- Ensure KPIs are regularly and clearly communicated and understood;
- Delivering reports to support business decisions with analysis as per sales request;
- Liaising and working closely with functional areas including Marketing, Finance and HR as well as 3rd party suppliers.
- Effective teamwork and alignment with company values.
Ideal Candidate Profile:
- A diploma in sales, marketing, business administration, finance or relevant field; A bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in the FMCG sector with experience in customer service, order processing, data management and reporting.
- Data analysis and reporting;
- Master Database Management;
- Business Process Mapping;
- Project Management;
- Training and Coaching;
- Advanced computer skills.
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving;
- Presentation and Facilitation;
- Attention to Detail;
- Quality Orientation;
- Program and Project Management;
- Monitoring and Measuring.
Foster Clark Products Ltd:
With a strong tradition and a history dating back to 1889, Foster Clark is dedicated to developing and supplying quality beverage preparations and food products in the desert, baking products, and sauces and dressings sectors. As a forward-looking company with a strong history of success, Foster Clark is committed to researching, producing, and bringing to the market high-quality products that meet customer expectations in different regions, while continuing with our expansion through the globe. We are committed to our own people as we are to our customers, acknowledging that our success is a direct result of their qualities. We continue to strengthen our team in all areas of the business and offer excellent long-term prospects. Manufacturing and marketing high-quality food and beverage products in over 80 different countries, is the cornerstone of our success and the benchmark for all our operations and processes.